- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The “Promoter” is Northern Territory Major Events Company (ABN: 22 085 961 520) of 16 Bennett Street, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 (“NTMEC”).
- The Promotion commences at 5.00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Friday, February 21 2020, and will continue until 5.00pm AEDT on Wednesday, March 4 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry is open to all Australian residents 18 years of age and older as at February 7 2020 (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Eligible Entrants expressly exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, event partners and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter the competition an Eligible Entrant must:
- Go to the Parrtjima Australia ‘Win a Parrtjima T-Shirt’ Promotion post on Facebook and leave a comment sharing their Parrtjima experience; and/or
- From their personal Instagram account set to public view, upload a photo with a caption sharing your Parrtjima experience, and include the hashtags #Parrtjima and #BePartOfTheStory
- The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may submit is not limited, provided each entry is different (e.g., includes a different photo and story of their Parrtjima experience).
- The ten (10) most creative responses as judged by the Promoter will be deemed the winning entrants (Winners).
- This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner.
- The following prize (Prize) will be provided by the
Promoter and will be judged at the offices of the Promoter between 9.00am AEDT
on Thursday, 05 March 2020, and 5pm AEDT on Friday, 6 March 2020:
- One (1x) Parrtjima T-Shirt in the requested size.
- The Winner is responsible for all expenses in relation to claiming the Prize, including local travel costs.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
- The Winners will be announced via the Parrtjima Facebook Page or Instagram Account on Monday, 9 March 2020.
- If the Winners do not respond by 5:00pm AEDT on Wednesday, 11 March 2020, the Prize will be reallocated to a runner up.
- If the Winner, after accepting the Prize, is physically unable to claim their Prize, they may nominate a proxy (“Nominated Replacement”).
- A Nominated Replacement must be 18 years of age and older as of 9 March 2020 with contact details provided to fulfil the requirement to claim any Prize.
- The Winner consents to their name being published on the NTMEC website and social media channels.
- The Winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and broadcast. The Winner (and their guest) agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media and the Winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Promoter will hold the copyright to any photographs, video footage or written comment taken for publicity purposes and can use these items in any promotional material unconditionally.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter’s discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising to of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- The winner and guests agree to be bound by the Parrtjima terms and conditions, which can be found at: www.parrtjimaaustralia.com.au
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant understands and agrees that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by the Entrant on the terms and for the purposes (including marketing) of conducting this Promotion and for other purposes of collection as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement available at www.parrtjimaaustralia.com.au .
- The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them event after this Promotion ends. If the customer would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the ticket holder, or if they do not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should advise the Privacy Officer of the Promoter by email firstname.lastname@example.org.